POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR THE FUTURE
Hi everyone, in this post I will talk about traveling to the future.
I would like to take a trip to the future because I am very intrigued to know what awaits us in a few more years.
I believe that the future on earth -environmentally speaking- does not have a good prognosis. I say this because of the issue of water and its current scarcity. For the same reason, I would like to check with a trip if this problem would allow the creation of new projects with high technology (the one we all imagine) or if it will end human life.
I would like to make this trip alone, because in the case of a bad future, I wouldn’t like more people to see it, especially if it is people close to me. I think if someone sees a disappointing future, it could take away the desire to continue living life as they normally do every day and that would not please me.
I would like to see life in approximately 200 more years, or maybe 300, in a country with great world relevance like the United States.
If I see a future with human life and technologically advanced, I would like to be able to enjoy it but for a short period of time. I wouldn’t like to stay there, I feel that it would be a very different reality from the current one and I would probably feel out of place.
And you, to what moment of life would you like to travel?

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario